0 Hello, Guest† - Login/Logout
Item(s) - Total: $0

Custom Albums

Filter by Categories
Home†>†Custom Albums
 

I LOVE creating custom pages and albums that are unique and truly one of a kind! When I create custom albums, I'll visit with you to learn the stories behind the pictures and then customize each page to capture the memories and tell the story exactly the way you want. With custom pages and albums, I can bring all the paper, embellishments, colors and themes together to coordinate with your actual pictures. Custom pages give me the ability to include specific names, dates, titles and quotes. With custom pages, I don't have the limitations I have when creating pre-made pages that need to be re-created multiple times. This means I can use unique and one-of-a-kind materials and items. I can also leave places for you to journal or include the journaling for you, as well as incorporate any memorabilia or keepsakes you want included in a page. Give me a call, I'm anxious to hear from you!

Check out some sample pages from other custom albums I've created below!

Journaling

There are a variety of options when it comes to journaling your story in your album and we can use one or all within a particular album:

  • You can send me journaling in your own handwriting, tell me which pictures it applies to, and Iíll use it just as you give it to me.
  • I can include the journaling in the most appropriate font, size, format and color to coordinate with everything else I create on that particular page.
  • I can also provide various blank journal tags or blocks for you to fill in later on your own. If you elect this option, Iíll provide you with an acid-free pen for you to complete your journaling. You can view some sample journaling blocks in my pre-made layout pages. You will need to give me some indication of the size of journaling block youíll need, depending on the amount of text to journal.
Items to Note

You are responsible for organizing your photos and sending them to me. I will use the photos and memorabilia that are sent to me. You are responsible for making copies of any photos or one-of-a-kind memorabilia items before sending to me.

To help you when youíre planning which pictures to send me, keep in mind that custom album pages average 3-6 photos per page. Sometimes it makes sense and adds to the appeal of a page to crop some pictures, so youíll need to let me know if there are pictures you donít want cropped.

Please note that your albums are prepared in a 100% smoke-free environment.

All pages, whether custom or pre-made, are placed in a plastic page protector, then laid flat in a heavy duty cardboard box and packaged with care assuring that pages are not bent during shipping.

Pricing

$25/12x12 custom page -- most albums are 40 pages, 20 pages front & back
Need a different size album or page? I am glad to customize to the size you need!

I do require clients to pay 40% of the estimated cost of a custom album before I take possession of your photos and/or memorabilia. A signed contract is also required before I will begin the work. The remaining 60% is due upon completion of the scrapbook(s).

There will be an additional charge if I will be making the copies of the pictures myself from a CD.

Albums

If you are ordering a custom album, the per page cost does not include the cost of the actual album. If you would like me to insert the pages in an album, most albums run approximately $30. When we have our initial consultation, we can discuss options for the actual album.

 
 Products (Total Items: 4)
Kyla Michelle Custom/Premade Album
Kyla Michelle Custom/Premade Album
Average Rating 0 Review(s)
Custom Pages for Custom Album
Custom Pages for Custom Album
Average Rating 0 Review(s)
$26.95
Custom Graduation Album
Custom Graduation Album
Average Rating 0 Review(s)
John's Travel Album
John's Travel Album
Average Rating 0 Review(s)
  
 

I specialize in scrapbooking & one-of-a-kind gifts. Call me today at 515-238-8924!